"Ride the glide and let the spirit roar” ~Gerry Lopez (Mr. Pipeline, American Surfer, Shaper and Author)
About the Founder | Natacha Radojevic
WELLNESS • WATER RESISTANCE TRAINER • SURF COACH • OCEAN GUIDE
Natacha has a combined 20 years of experience as an outdoor guide, surf coach, and fitness trainer. Her extensive travels throughout Polynesia have inspired her training style. The love of adventure has taken her to the most amazing surf breaks throughout Cuba, Mexico, Australia, and Canada. Her guiding expertise even includes dogsledding and multiple day kayak expeditions. Natasha’s passion is to teach the connection of mind, body, and spirit. Her goal is to coach people in a way that makes them feel empowered, strong, and confident about their own personal progress.
• Born and raised in Calgary, Alberta with a French mother and a Serbian father. Her summers were spent in Europe.
• Worked for the city of Calgary as a certified Water Fitness Instructor/Coach (AFLCA Certified)
• Joined dogsledding outfitter in Canmore Alberta guided
• Traveled to Guatemala, Honduras and Belize.
• Tahiti met my greatest and most influential surfing and water resistance/Hypoxic training teacher
Tamuera Maeta RIP ️ 2020 Tahiti
• Traveled East coast of Australia and North Island New Zealand boogie board in hand
• Cuba Natacha helped create the foundation Cuban Surf Riders in 2001. Her inspiration for surfing the coasts
of Cuba helped raise awareness for the sport. Previously surfing and shaping surf boards had been somewhat outlawed in Cuba
In Cuba is where her love of long boarding and riding bigger waves began.
- Certified in wilderness first aid
- Certified in expedition kayak guiding (Tofino)
- kayak Guide (Tofino)
- Certified surf instructor (BCASI) Tofino
• Certified RYS 300 Hour Yoga Alliance MokSana Yoga Center( Victoria)
• Riviera Nayarit, Mexico has been home for the last 11 years.